Bookmark this NEW page to easily keep your pharmacy information up-to-date.
Only YOU can make sure your pharmacy information is up-to-date.
From this website you can:
- Apply for new NCPDP / NPDS numbers
- View and update your NCPDP profile information
- Report changes in ownership to NCPDP
Did you know...
- NCPDP can act as your Electronic File Interchange Organization (EFIO).
If you authorize, NCPDP will automatically submit changes you make to your pharmacy record to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES). NCPDP automatically ensures NCPDP Online (NCPDP Provider ID) and CMS NPPES (NPI Number) are in synch.
Note: Federal law requires the NPPES database be updated within thirty (30) days of any provider information change.
- CMS requires that all Medicare Part D plans send pharmacy drug event data from claims to CMS.
CMS verifies data on your pharmacy against the NCPDP Online database.